1. Vigersky RA, McMahon C. The relationship of hemoglobin A1c to time-in-range in patients with diabetes. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2019;21(2):81-85.
2. Alva S. JDST (2020). https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754
3. Parkes J, Slatin S, Pardo S, et al. A new consensus error grid to evaluate the clinical significance of inaccuracies in the measurement of blood glucose. Diabetes Care. 2000;23(8):1143-1148
4. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
5. Abbott Data on File, In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
– For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
– Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or Health Care Professional.
– Simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.